Online streaming has become one of the most preferred ways of watching movies and TV shows lately. If you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop or a PC, you can pretty much convert them into a portable TV and watch your favorite TV shows and movies on the go. So, ready to watch movies and shows on your PC? Download Terrarium TV for PC and enjoy the vast collection of TV shows and movies it has in store for you!
The most important advantage of using Terrarium TV app is that you can watch the programs wherever and whenever you want, that too free of cost. So, you don’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows when you’re away from home or when you’re too busy.
Most movie fanatics must surely be familiar with this app. It is one of a kind app that you surely don’t want to miss. For those who are not aware of the Terrarium TV app, it is a cool movies app, available for Android devices with plenty of amazing features. It streams high definition movies and TV shows, free of charge.
Since it is a free app, Terrarium TV is ad-supported. However, you have the option to buy the premium version and watch movies without the annoying ads, disturbing you in between. For those who cannot afford paid services such as Netflix, Terrarium TV is the best alternative.
Although it is available only for Android devices, there are ways to download the app on your PC. No matter what kind of device you are using, Terrarium TV lets you stream the latest and good quality video content for free. This tutorial will show you how to use the Terrarium TV app on your PC.
Terrarium TV App Features
Here are some of the most important features of the Terrarium TV app that makes it one of the best movie apps available:
- Clean and easy-to-navigate interface that does not require any technical skills to use
- Completely free app
- Easy to install
- Does not support any pirated content
- Provides newly released movies and recently aired TV shows, free of cost
- Every video can be viewed in full HD (1080p & 720p) quality. You can also adjust the video quality depending on the speed of your internet connection. For lower quality, you can choose 480p
- Option to download the movies and shows, to view offline later
- Multi-language support with subtitles
- Movies and TV shows are updated daily. There is a special section dedicated to the newest movies and TV shows. This feature makes browsing much easier
- Fast and efficient streaming of videos. No buffering delay unless you have a low-speed internet connection
- Option to bookmark the content for fast and easy access
- Allows you to mark the episodes you’ve already watched, with a simple click
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Huge collection of videos of various genres are available
- Movies and TV shows can be cast on Chromecast
- You can watch content from any country
Tutorial To Download Terrarium TV For PC
By following this tutorial, you will be able to download and install Terrarium TV Android app on your computer using the following versions of Windows operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Step 1: To run Android apps on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. Although there are plenty of Android emulators available out there, I would recommend you to download and install Bluestacks. To do that, go to the homepage of Bluestacks emulator and click on “Download Bluestacks“.
Step 2: Now bluestacks offline installer will be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded, click on “Bluestacks.exe” to launch its installation wizard. In the installation wizard window, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Now you will be asked to “Select Bluestacks Data Location” to save the Android apps data in your computer. By default, it will be set as C:\ProgramData but you can change the location as per your wish.
Step 4: In the next window, tick the boxes next to “App Store Access” and “Application Communications” and click “Install“.
Step 5: Now bluestacks will be installed in your computer and once the process is finished, you will get “Installation Completed” message as shown below.
Step 6: Next, you will need to configure Bluestacks on your Windows computer. To do that, launch Bluestacks window. You will see the option “Sign In With Google” as shown below. Click on it and sign in using your Gmail account.
Step 7: Now in the bluestacks “Welcome” screen, choose your language and click “Next“.
Step 8: Again you will be asked to sign in using your Google account. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and finish setting up Bluestacks Android emulator.
Step 9: Now download Terrarium TV APK file to your computer. Once done, launch Bluestacks window in your computer and click on “Install APK” button. Next, choose the download “com.nitroxenon.terrarium.apk” file to install Terrarium TV app on your computer.
Step 10: Within a minute or two, Terrarium TV will be installed on your computer, and you will get the “Terrarium TV has been installed“.
That’s it. Now you have installed Terrarium TV app on your computer using Bluestacks.
Now you can watch latest Hollywood movies, popular TV shows, etc., for free on your Windows computer using Bluestacks.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.