Would you love to watch movies and TV shows for free? If yes then you must be aware of the Popcorn time app for Android. Well apart from this using this app on Android, do you know that you can use it on your Windows computer? Sounds interesting right! Well, here I am going to provide a tutorial that will help you to download Popcorn time for PC. Once downloaded, you can install the app on your Windows computer using Bluestacks.
Features Of Popcorn Time
Although there are plenty of free movie apps available in the market, let’s find out what makes Popcorn time the best among them by having a look at its features.
1) Multi-Language Support: Popcorn time supports multi-language, i.e., you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies using this app in your preferred language.
2) Outstanding Video Quality: Using this app, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows in high-quality video definition. Although other free movie apps promise the same, they don’t deliver the video quality like Popcorn time.
3) Less/No Commercials: Most of the apps that offer free movies and TV shows comes with a lot of commercials. But Popcorn time doesn’t show too much commercials while watching movies. Sometimes while using this app, you will not see even a single ad at all.
4) Anime Movies And TV Shows: Popcorn time is the only app that offers free anime movies and TV shows. You can watch your favorite anime tv series or movie using this app entirely for free.
5) Infinite TV Shows and Movies: Popcorn time app has an unlimited number of movies and TV shows. So, if you are a movie lover, Popcorn time will always have something for you to watch.
Let’s find out how to download Popcorn time for PC and install it on your Windows computer.
Steps To Download Popcorn Time For PC
By following this tutorial, you will be able to download and install Popcorn Time Android app on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Step 1: To run Android apps on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. Although there are plenty of Android emulators available out there, I would recommend you to download and install Bluestacks. To do that, go to the homepage of Bluestacks emulator and click on “Download Bluestacks“.
Step 2: Now bluestacks offline installer will be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded, click on “Bluestacks.exe” to launch its installation wizard. In the installation wizard window, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Now you will be asked to “Select Bluestacks Data Location” to save the Android apps data in your computer. By default, it will be set as C:\ProgramData but you can change the location as per your wish.
Step 4: In the next window, tick the boxes next to “App Store Access” and “Application Communications” and click “Install“.
Step 5: Now bluestacks will be installed in your computer and once the process is finished, you will get “Installation Completed” message as shown below.
Step 6: Next, you will need to configure Bluestacks on your Windows computer. To do that, launch Bluestacks window. You will see the option “Sign In With Google” as shown below. Click on it and sign in using your Gmail account.
Step 7: Now in the bluestacks “Welcome” screen, choose your language and click “Next“.
Step 8: Again you will be asked to sign in using your Google account. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and finish setting up Bluestacks Android emulator.
Step 9: Now download Popcorn Time APK file to your computer. Once done, launch Bluestacks window in your computer and click on “Install APK” button. Next, choose the download “dp.ws.popcorntime.apk” file to install Popcorn Time app on your computer.
Step 10: Within a minute or two, Popcorn Time will be installed on your computer, and you will get the “Popcorn Time has been installed“.
That’s it. Now you have installed Popcorn Time app on your computer using Bluestacks.
Go ahead and watch new movies, TV shows, anime movies and TV shows, etc., for free on the Windows computer using Bluestacks.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.